Three grand prizes: $2,500; $1,000; and $500
Plus, weekly prizes March 31 through April 21
At Cornerstone we love to win–and we’re pretty good at it, to be honest. Every day we help people find new ways to thrive and succeed in the community: new friends, first jobs, learning a new skill, or maybe learning about oneself. When someone at Cornerstone makes a breakthrough–no matter how big or small–we call that a “win.”
This is why we want to share that great feeling of winning with you! And the best way we can think of to do this is with our fantastic Spring Raffle!
1. Eligibility: The 2023 Cornerstone Spring Raffle (the “Raffle”) is open only to those who enter on the online Raffle page and who are 18 years old as of the date of entry. The Raffle is only open to legal residents of the United States of America and is void where prohibited by law. The Raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Cornerstone Services, Inc., (the “Organizer”) as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Raffle Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about March 6, 2023 and ending April 27, 2023. All online entries must be received by 11:59 PM CST.
4. How to Enter: The Raffle may be entered by making a contribution and submitting an entry using the online form provided on this Chance2Win.org site. The entry must fulfill all Raffle requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Cornerstone Services, Inc. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Cornerstone Services, Inc.
5. Prizes: Winners will receive cash prizes in the following amounts:
Mach 31 prize: $100
April 7 prize: $100
April 14 prize: $100
April 21 prize: $100
April 28 — 1st prize: $2,500
April 28 — 2nd prize: $1,000
April 28 — 3rd prize: $500
The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Cornerstone Services, Inc. to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received in the Raffle prior to the drawing date.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Raffle will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of Cornerstone Services, Inc. Winners will be notified via the contact information provided on the entry form and via email to the email address they entered the Raffle with within five (5) days following the winner selection. Cornerstone Services, Inc. shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Raffle is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT ORGANIZER’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE RAFFLE AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this contest you understand that Cornerstone Services, Inc., anyone acting on behalf of Cornerstone Services, Inc., or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the world, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Raffle, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Cornerstone Services, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Raffle should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Raffle. In such case, Cornerstone Services, Inc. may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Cornerstone Services, Inc. Cornerstone Services, Inc. reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Raffle or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Cornerstone Services, Inc. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Raffle, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Raffle may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Cornerstone Services, Inc. reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. By entering the Raffle you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Cornerstone Services, Inc. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Cornerstone Services, Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the Raffle and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS RAFFLE IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF ILLINOIS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Raffle, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Raffle, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Illinois having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Raffle), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: 777 Joyce Rd., Joliet IL 60436. Requests must be received no later than May 31, 2023.
14. Organizer: The Organizer of the Raffle is Cornerstone Services, Inc. 777 Joyce Rd., Joliet IL. 60436.
Cornerstone Services, Inc. provides progressive, comprehensive services for people with disabilities, promoting choice, dignity and the opportunity to live and work in the community.
777 Joyce Rd. Joliet, IL 60436
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|